TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is designed, developed, maintained and owned by the Directorate of Skill, Employment, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
(thereafter DSDE&E), Government of Maharashtra . By accessing this website, you unconditionally accept to be legally
bound by the terms and conditions. If you (hereafter user) do not agree to the mentioned terms and conditions,
please do not access the website.
The word user in this website is to be interpreted in a general manner and is applicable to any individual seeking
employment , self employment , training institute , counselor , employer seeking employees , authorized service
centres or any service or scheme(s) as provided for and approved by DSDE&E or any parties consuming information
from this website.
- 1. When you register as user with the website, you will be asked to provide the DSDE&E with certain information. By visiting and consenting to the website terms and conditions, the user understands and agrees. The user is solely responsible for any information, content, messages or other information that user submits, publishes, displays or transmits to other Users.
- 2. The postings and database of the website by its authorized user is to be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment, self employment, training Institutes, counselors, employers seeking employees and schemes seeking recipients or any service as provided for and approved by DSDE&E.
- 3. Users shall not use this website to place, modify, publish or share content, in violation of any applicable law or regulation that infringes but not limited to the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others. Users are prohibited to violate the security or content or code in this portal.
- 4. The DSDE&E reserves the right to offer third party services and products to you based on the preferences that you identify in your registration and at any time thereafter or to comply with applicable laws or in legal proceedings where such information is relevant.
- 5. While efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website; however, the same should not be interpreted as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify / check with concerned department. The information provided on this Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation.
- 6. Under no circumstances DSDE&E will be liable for loss or damage without limitation or any consequential loss or damage arising from use of this website or third party products or services acquired through the website or any warranty or guarantee included therein.
- 7. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights or to carry out any operational activity. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause.
- 8. Any changes or updates are sole rights of DSDE&E or parties authorized by DSDE&E through prior consent. Users are provided the use of this portal as per their agreement with DSDE&E for the purpose they have registered or requested and agreed by DSDE&E.
- 9. The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of user account access information and passwords and shall be responsible for use of registrations and passwords information.